Sunday, March 11, 2007

Well, It's That Time Again.

We'll get to thoughts on The Bracket shortly - UNC has a damn-near impossible road; Arkansas, Illinois and Stanford are a joke - but I wanted to draw your attention to the first ever Point 23 March Madness Officeless Pool.

It's been up in the left hand corner for a little while now, but now that the brackets are finally out, its go time. Sign up, tell a friend, whatever. Should be a good time.

As far as prizes go, well...this ain't ESPN. The best I can do is offer you your very own free post on Point 23, but if that doesn't appeal to you, well...I don't know. Think of something and let me know and I'll try my darndest to make it happen.

I have no idea how to link to this thing on ESPN. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. So just pay attention real quick: once you get to the ESPN Men's Tournament Challenge Home Page, you have to create your entry. Think of a creative name while you are at it. Once you've created an entry, you have to "Join a Group." Search for "Point 23" or "Point 23 Officeless Pool." It should come up.

If you managed to get to this page, then you should do just fine figuring that out. I mean, I did it. That was basically for my mom.

Alright, that's it. Make sure they're in by Thursday afternoon. I'm curious to see just how many people actually read this site.

Let's have some fun out there.

0 comments so far. Might as well add your own.: